T5018 Form and Why you Have to File It?

The T5018 Form is required to report Subcontract Payments to Canada Revenue Agency. Watch our Video to found out why you have to file it and what to do if you have never filed it and should have.

If you are in the construction business and use subcontract workers ensure you know the requirements for the T5018 Form. As there are penalties for not filing the forms.


Sam Seidman, CPA, CA, LPA
629 Sheppard Avenue West
Toronto, Ontario
M3H 2S3

Telephone: (416) 398-1700
Fax: (416) 398-6226

Chartered Professional Accountant, Chartered Accountant, Licensed Public Accountant

Email: sam@torontoaccountant.ca

Contact Sam today