T2202A Video – How do I Claim Tuition on My Canadian Tax Return

The T2202A Form is required in order to claim tuition from Canadian University or College on your personal tax return. Watch our Video to see how much you can earn tax free by being a student.

If you are in the student make sure you claim your tuition on year tax return. Unused tuition can be claimed in future years or you may be eligible to transfer up to $5,000 to another individual.


Sam Seidman, CPA, CA, LPA
629 Sheppard Avenue West
Toronto, Ontario
M3H 2S3

Telephone: (416) 398-1700
Fax: (416) 398-6226

Chartered Professional Accountant, Chartered Accountant, Licensed Public Accountant

Email: sam@torontoaccountant.ca

Contact Sam today